Sunday, June 16, 2013

As Promised...

My 12 hr shift is over with and as promised here are the "ingredients" I used to put my co-workers card together.
  • Stamp is by Sylvia Zet called Silver Fairy (I love all of her stamps!)
  • Spectrum Noir (my favorite) markers were used 
  • BT 1/3/4/5/7
  • GB 5/8/10
  • CT 2/4
  • DG 1/2/4
  • TN 2
  • FS 1/8
  • IG 2
  • Prima Flowers
  • Inks by Studio G
  • Paper: stash
  • Sizzix dies
  • Sentiment (can't remember where I got it from so if it belongs to you, please let me know as I believe in giving credit to those who work hard to create for those of us who are a bit challenged in that department!)
As much as I would love to enter the card into a challenge after 12hrs my eyeballs are not quite seeing straight! I believe I saw the sandman peeking around the corner! LOL!
To all the Father's/Daddy's/Dad/Pop, however he may be called "Happy Father's Day!" Well its time for me to nibble on some food and lay my poor ole tired body down for some sleep...got another 12 hr to do tonight, but Monday & Tuesday will be used to create something new and enter some challenges!!! Hope you have a great wonderful day!!! Remember, please become a follower if you haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment