Saturday, June 15, 2013

Birthday Card

Good afternoon to those who may read this! I hope that you are having a very wonderful Saturday and if you are a crafter then I hope that you are creating many many things and having fun! Just wanted to share this card that I just finished. One of my co-workers is celebrating her birthday this week and I thought I would surprise her with a card. And if you will forgive me at this time I really do not have time to list everything that has gone into making it as I need to lay down to try and sleep for the 12hr shift that I must do tonight. I will edit this post tomorrow morning when I come in and list all the things I have used. Well its off to dreamland for me and I hope you have a great Saturday!(Forgive the quality of the photos as I had to use my cell phone....where did my camera go?)


Front of card




Inside

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely darling card! Love the colors you chose and that image is so adorable and you colored it perfectly!
    Hope to see you again at the Outlawz!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete