Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Long Time....

Its been such a long time since I have been here. I have really  missed out on a lot I am sure. But I decided to come back! I just hope I can remember on how to do everything here in blogland! Quite a bit has happened since I was here. I have changed positions where I work. I have gone from doing 12hrs on the nightshift to doing 8hrs Mon thru Fri. I can honestly say that I feel much better instead of tired and rundown all the time. I have my own office and love what I am doing! And after working 8hrs a day I now have more time to do what I love and that is playing with all my pretty paper, my Spectrum Noir markers and all the gadgets that I have to create cards. Not going to air my dirty laundry here on the internet/blog but lets just say that I am now raising my three grandchildren (all boys)! I love them and they are my inspiration to many things I do in my life. During the time I was away from here I have manage to redo my craft room (which I love!) and I have manage to redo my entire home! I needed a facelift I guess you could say. I have done most of the work myself and I am happy with it! I even splurged on myself and got me a new car. Not a used one but a brand new one! My grandchildren love riding it and every time they get in it one of them are sure to say "I love this new care smell!" One of them has already asked me if he could have it when he turned 16 which is about 6 years away! Dreaming of driving it already! So for any of you who are still following me, thank you for not deleting me off your list! I hope to be able to post everyday but in the real working-class, raising 3 children sometimes it may not be possible but I will do my very best to post as many cards as possible! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and made many memories! May your New Year be wonderful also!

No comments:

Post a Comment