Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Post Didn't Post!?!

I guess it looked like I had abandoned my blog, when actually I had done a "scheduled" post...well, I guess its still circulating out in blogland somewhere! I do apologize to all my followers! I am so sorry! To all of you who are following me, Thank you so much! So, where have I been? Well, you know how you can be sitting at your craft table or in your craft room and it just hits you out of the blue, that little voice that speaks to you...I think my craft space could use a change? Well, it hit me, right up side the head...You need a major change!! So, over the past week or so I have been doing some shopping (something we all love, especially if it involves crafts, right?). So when I say "Major Change", that is exactly what I mean...hanging new drywall, painting, new furniture, new organization items, and the occassional craft supplies (I just can't walk by something that is on sale or items that are 60-80% off and leave it there, especially when I think to myself, "I could use that some where!") So I am currently waiting for my new craft desk to come in and it is scheduled to come in sometime next week! And while I am redoing everything in my craft space I am currently making an inventory book of all the items that I have so I (hopefully) will not being buying duplicates! Does anyone else have an Inventory Book of their craft supplies? I am taking before & after pictures to share! Not sure when I will get back to be able to post as I am doing all this redo to my craft space in between working 12hr shifts! Hopefully it will not be too much longer as I miss being on here and looking at all the beautiful creations that others share! Hope everyone has a wonderful day and I will be back soon!!!!

Sending a smile your way!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just came across your blog info on outlawz forum I am new to blogging and I am looking for followers also I love that you are remodeling your craft room that is always fun mine is still a work in progress !! I am now a follower to your blog !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. By email and google friends !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete